Made from lightweight aluminum and designed with anti-shock spring technology, you can easily ascend and descend rugged trails stress-free with the Range 2.0 Trekking Poles. All-weather grips made of cork & EVA will prevent you from slipping in changing conditions and keep your knees happy along the way.
- Internal Anti-Shock Spring Technology
- Non-slip carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Includes: Protective cap, trekking basket, and rubber tip for concrete surfaces
- Padded wrist strap for added comfort
- Textured Cork & EVA foam grip adds all-weather grip and comfort
- Extended EVA foam grip helps user adapt to rapidly changing topography
- Reliable twist-lock mechanism provides easy length adjustment