Mark II Knife
First introduced in 1966, this combat knife has stood the test of time. Specifically designed for combat applications, the black oxide coated 420HC blade is double serrated. A die cast aluminum handle and and well-placed bolsters give secure grip.
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 6.5"
- Overall Length: 12.75"
- Weight 8.0 oz
- Blade Style: Double Serrated
- Handle Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- Black oxide coated blade combats corrosion and diminishes reflection
- Die cast aluminum handle is sturdy in hand for combat and survival applications
- Double serrated blade offers unbeatable function for piercing, can also act as a spear